Our Pick Of Sites Accepting Ukash
Please note that sales of Ukash vouchers ended in August 2015 and vouchers stopped being accepted on 31st October 2015. Please see Paysafe Card as an alternative payment option.
You may have used Ukash vouchers previously for items you have bought online but you will also find that these vouchers can now also be used as an acceptable payment method at some of your favourite bingo sites. These vouchers offer you personal security as there is no need for you to register your financial details online and also enables you to budget your finances accordingly.
So how do they work? Simply purchase the voucher from shops which display the PayPoint, Payzone or e-pay signs. You can purchase vouchers for any amount ranging from £5 to £100. The Ukash website offers you a toolkit to store details of your voucher codes and split higher value vouchers into smaller amounts so that for example, you buy a £50 voucher in your local shop and then log into your Ukash account and split online into 5 vouchers for £10 each so that you can then use these in 5 separate transactions online.
With your purchased voucher you can now register Ukash as your preferred payment method. Follow these steps:
- Log into your bingo account and go to the cashier or banking section.
- Click on Add Payment Method (option varies on different bingo sites) N.B. Only needs to be done the first time or when you want to change your payment method.
- Click on the UKash option this will then be added to your payment methods.
- Input the 19 digit voucher number and the amount of the voucher then submit.
- The amount of your voucher will now have been added to your account plus any deposit bonus due for the amount of your deposit.
Although Ukash vouchers are an acceptable deposit method at these bingo sites, there is no alternative for when you need to make a withdrawal so if you win big you cannot cash out and receive vouchers back. Therefore, you will need to set up an alternative method to enable you to receive your winnings such as wire transfer to your bank account, or you could ask for a cheque to be sent to you at your home address.
Online Bingo Sites That Accept Ukash
Return To Bingo Payment Options