Bingo is a past-time that has attracted millions of followers since its growth and development in to a huge leisure industry in the UK during the last century. Its simplicity continues to attract new players on a daily basis. It’s fun, it’s a great way of meeting people, and not forgetting – the great prizes and jackpots!
Now that bingo is online there is a lot more choice of which games to play, on which site, and more. So, as the world of bingo has become a bit more complex, we thought that we’d put together the guides below to help you improve your understanding online bingo and its similarities and differences with the retail game.
Each one was written by one of the BingoVG team, all of whom are regular bingo players and know the game well. They are here to help you get the most from your online bingo. It can be a bit confusing, but we think that these guides will set you straight.
Full List Of Articles And Guides
As time goes by, we’ll be expanding our article section to feature more and more content useful to the average UK bingo player. If there’s something you’d like to see covered here at the site, contact us and let us know.
- Bingo Events – organised events where online bingo players get to meet eachother in person.
- Bingo Jackpots – what are the different types on offer, how do they work, and how much can you win?
- Bingo Loyalty Schemes – take a look at a couple of schemes to help you understand how they work.
- Choosing An Online Bingo Site – our witty but informative guide to how you should approach your choice of online bingo site.
- Differences Between Free Bingo Games – free bingo? How on earth? Well it’s true and there’s plenty of it, find out what it’s all about.
- High Street Bingo – a round up of the major land based bingo operators.
- International Bingo Variants – what is the difference between British, American, and Spanish bingo? Find out here.
- Online And Offline Bingo – how do they compare and what are the differences and similarities?
- Online Bingo Check List – don’t leave our site without reading this, it’s a must, and will probably save you time and money.
- Side Games – our quick guide to the games people play while they are waiting for the next bingo game to start.
- Standalone And Network Bingo Sites which are you most likely to win on? Find out here.