You might have heard of PayPal if you are a buyer or seller on auction site eBay. But did you know that some online bingo sites now accept PayPal as an acceptable payment method? This means that if you already have an account for your sales or purchases on eBay then you can now also use this account for your bingo.
This means that like e-wallet and voucher codes you do not need to have your financial information stored on your bingo account. All you need to register on the bingo sites would be that PayPal is your preferred payment method. If you don’t already have a PayPal account but like the idea of using this as your preferred payment method, then don’t worry as it’s very simple to set up an account.
First you will need to visit their site and fill in your relevant information on the registration form. You will then be sent an email which you will need to click on the link to verify your details and then you’re set up and ready to set up your payment options as to whether you want to upload monies using bank transfer which takes 3 to 5 days to reach your account or via a credit or debit card which is instantaneous.
You can register your PayPal account details at your bingo sites by following these simple steps:
- Log into your Bingo account and go to the cashier or banking section.
- Click on Add Payment Method (option varies on different bingo sites) N.B. Only needs to be done the first time or when you want to change your payment method.
- Click on the PayPal option and choose the amount you want to deposit.
- You will then be taken to the PayPal website where you will need to log in and confirm the transaction.
- The deposit and any bonus monies due will be then added to your account automatically.
Should you be lucky enough to win you can then choose to withdraw the winnings and transfer them back to your PayPal account which you can then arrange for a bank transfer to your bank account or hold the monies in your account for future use.
Online Bingo Sites That Accept PayPal
Return To Bingo Payment Options