Our Pick Of Sites Accepting MoneyBookers
Another form of virtual e-wallet account that you can use online as a preferred payment method at online bingo sites is a Moneybookers account. It’s quick and easy to set up an account if you don’t already have one, simply complete the registration form and once your account and id has been verified, your account is ready for use.
There are several different ways of uploading monies into your account, you can transfer monies for free from your bank account but there would be fees incurred of 1.90% per transaction if you were to upload monies into your account by using a debit or credit card. It is also worth checking with your card provider whether they will also charge you a fee on top to ensure that you don’t get charged twice for the same transaction.
Once your account has been set up, you can now register this as your preferred payment method for deposits and withdrawals by following these easy steps:
- Log into your bingo account and go to the cashier or banking section.
- Click on Add Payment Method (option varies on different bingo sites) N.B. Only needs to be done the first time or when you want to change your payment method.
- Click on the Moneybookers option this and input your email id. This will then be set up as one of your payment methods.
- Once set up complete the amount you want to fund and submit.
- The amount of your deposit will then be added to your account plus any deposit bonus due.
By using an e-wallet account such as Moneybookers you are able to deposit and withdraw monies to and from your bingo account. There is no fee to transferring your bingo winnings back into your Moneybookers account which will take 3 to 5 days to reach your account. However, there would be a fee incurred should you then decide to transfer your balance back to your bank account or debit/credit card of £1.58 per transaction. Alternatively, you can request a cheque to be sent to you at a cost of £3.08 per cheque.
Online Bingo Sites That Accept Moneybookers
Return To Bingo Payment Options